Flows allow you to create chatbot user journeys for your customers when they message channels connected to your workspace.
Create a flow
- Sign into app.cuedesk.com
- Click on the 'Flows' icon on the left hand side
- Click on 'Create a flow'
- Give your flow a name and pick a platform (e.g. WhatsApp)
- Click on the plus button on the canvas to add a step
What are steps?
Steps allow you to specify what happens next in your flow. When creating flows you have different types of steps you can use:
- Message - Send a message back to the contact who has initiated the conversation.
- Condition - Direct the contact down a specific conversation path depending on a condition.
- HTTP Request - Make a request to an API to send some data collected during the flow session or to receive information to be used in the flow session
- Create ticket - Create a new Live Chat ticket for an agent to handle
- Update ticket - Update an existing Live Chat ticket with more information
- Transfer - Transfer the conversation to the Live Chat inbox
- Set value - Save some data into a variable that can be used in other steps.
- Delete value - Delete a value that you've created
- End conversation - End the conversation